1. PDTRC is the state-of-the-art, WHO Pre-qualified QCL, ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited, and Provincial Quality Control Board (PQCB), Health Department, Government of Punjab notified drugs testing laboratory.
2. Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) has issued license to act PDTRC as Bioanalytical / Bio-equivalence laboratory or Bioavailability Study Center.
3. We are committed to provide clinical, analytical and bioanalytical chemistry services that can accelerate R & D intensive projects.
4. At PDTRC we believe that handling customer analytical testing is embedded in trust. We are committed to your success by providing analytical, microbiological and bioanalytical testing services that accelerate R&D intensive projects.
5. PDTRC strive to be an innovative and cost-effective partner that delivers consistent, quality laboratory testing services with unmatched integrity.
6. Through the science of research, let PDTRC expedite the process of bringing your product to market.
“PDTRC will excel Locally & Globally in the field of third party contract testing, by acting as an Independent, Reliable, Nationally and Internationally accepted standard drugs/Bio-Equivalence/stability/ Microbiological testing to win the confidence of pharma consumers and manufacturers, through continuous process of evolution in the field of drug research and development.”
“To ensure the quality of drugs used in the treatment of disease through honest and reliable standard drug testing. To assist Public/Government in identifying Substandard drugs available in market through transparent quality drug testing. To eliminate and control the menace of spurious/substandard/falsified/ drugs from Pakistan. To achieve and maintain local and international collaborations/accreditations.”
Pakistan Drugs Testing and Research Center (PDTRC) is the state-of-the-art, corporate sector, third party contract drugs testing Lab accredited by Local and international regulatory authorities (ISO-17025/WHO Pre-qualified/DRAP/PQCB).
PDTRC is a project of Punjab Industrial Estates Development and Management Company (PIEDMC), owned by Ministry of Industries, Commerce, Investment and Skill development, Government of the Punjab.
PDTRC is performing compendial quality Drug/ Bioanalytical Testing in compliance to National / International drug regulatory standards (ISO-17025/WHO/FDA/ICH/ DRAP) through implementation of Quality Testing/ Management Systems to ensure the availability of safe, quality and effective drugs to public which in turn will help to control and eradicate the menace of falsified (substandard and spurious) drugs from pharma market in Pakistan.
Prof. Dr. Zaka-Ur-Rehman (Ph.D, L.L.B)
Chief Operating Officer.
HEC Approved Ph.D Research Supervisor.
Ex. Chief Drug controller Punjab.
Ex. Secretary Punjab Pharmacy Council.